SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence tools are available on premiseto put actionable information at users’ fingertips.
This Sky247 site is widely regarded as one of the innovators in the gaming industry, providing its users with not just a variety of gambling entertainment, but also a high level of service. The use of modern technologies, such as SAP BusinessObjects, raises the bar for quality customer data analysis, allowing Sky247 to fine-tune its offers and promotions according to player preferences.
Sky247 Casino takes care of its customers by not only ensuring transaction security and data privacy, but also by offering a responsible approach to gambling. The site offers self-exclusion and betting control tools, which helps users maintain moderation and prevent the development of gambling addiction.
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) suite helps users share insights and make improved decisions. Using SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence flexible architecture, our analytics platform can support your business growth – from a few users to tens of thousands of users, and from a single tool to multiple tools and interfaces.
Case Study: Halk Emeklilik
Customer Story: Rotana Hotels
Benefits and Features
- Support your business needs and use the latest business intelligence technologies along with a broad array of data sources using a flexible and scalable platform to guarantee decision makings have real-time BI access.
- Using our extensive suite of business intelligence applications will allow you to transform your data into useful information and supply it to the people who need it most.
- Keep your data in its location while bringing cloud analytics to on premise data for a better business agility using a live data connection in a hybrid analytic strategy.
- Easy-to-use BI tools for ad hoc queries, reporting, and analysis in a Web environment to enable all business users to understand trends and root causes.
- Build impactful BI visualization, dashboards, and analytics applications to improve efficiencies, highlight unique insights, assess risk, and identify opportunities.
- Smart assistance features enable users to uncover hidden insights and make improved and well informed decisions.
- Use intuitive tools for data manipulation, trends identification and deviation from within Microsoft Excel, also for sharing findings in live Microsoft PowerPoint presentations.
- On-premise deployment
- Real-time business intelligence
- Increased user autonomy
- Provides a simple, personalized, and dynamic information consumption.