SAP Master Data Governance - MDG
SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) is a master data management solution that enables you to centrally create, change, and distribute or to consolidate master data across your entire system landscape. This data integration provide the luxury of reusing data models, validation frameworks, and business logic leading to a vast improvement in the quality of your master data.
SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) provides you with quick and trusted access to your data and enables you to address digital, analytical, and operational challenges head on. Using SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) improves enterprise data management, reduces your total cost of ownership, and increases data accuracy.
Benefits and Features
- Consolidating your SAP and third-party data sources to create trusted and consistent data enabling you to effectively process additional bulk updates on large volumes of data with mass processing.
- Improve the accuracy and reliability of master data analysis by allowing various teams to own different master data attributes and enabling collaborative workflow routing and notification.
- Ability to confirm master data readiness and evaluate the performance of all master data management activities by defining, validating, and monitoring your established business rules.
- Increase sales by consolidating and managing master data across the business regardless of data location or usage of SAP or non-SAP solutions.
- Deliver an excellent service and engagement experience that enables you to quickly arrange for tasks such as customer service, financial consolidation, and supplier onboarding using pre-existing data models, rules, workflows, and user interfaces.
- Ability to use one application available on cloud, on-premise, or hybrid environment to support your master data domains.